Terms and Conditions for www.takeabreak.co.nz Ltd.
These terms and conditions are intended to keep www.takeabreak.co.nz a safe place for our users and members.
By registering as a member of www.takeabreak.co.nz or using this website you accept the terms and conditions set out below.
These terms and conditions may be updated at any time; it is your responsibility as the user to make sure you are up to date with the latest terms and conditions for use of this website.
This website is designed to make it easy for people to make contact with businesses, or accommodation operators around New Zealand. It allows you to find out about areas of New Zealand and what services are available in those areas.
Information on www.takeabreak.co.nz is provided 'as is' without warranty of any kind, either express or implied.
The information provided by www.takeabreak.co.nz comes primarily from its users in the form of product or service and accommodation listings. As such, www.takeabreak.co.nz Ltd. does not take responsibility for any inaccuracies or errors in this or any other information provided by this or associated websites.
Your obligations as a user and member of www.takeabreak.co.nz are:
1) You will enter correct personal information when registering, and keep these details accurate and up to date.
2) You may only register once, and can list as many properties or businesses as you like with this single registration.
3) You will not enter listings that are unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, vulgar, obscene, invasive of another's privacy, or objectionable in any way. www.takeabreak.co.nz Ltd. will be the sole judge of objectionable content.
4) You may access, download and print materials on this site for your personal and non-commercial use. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, frame in another web page, use on any other web site, transfer or sell any information, software, lists of users, databases or other lists, products or services obtained from this site without express permission from www.takeabreak.co.nz Ltd.
5) Listings are not pre-screened for content. www.takeabreak.co.nz Ltd reserves the right to remove or change any listings that it deems unsuitable for any reason.
6) www.takeabreak.co.nz Ltd can terminate any listing or membership at any time if it breaches any of these terms and conditions or for any reason without entering into discussion with anyone.
7) You may edit your listing and personal information at any time by logging into the members page.
www.takeabreak.co.nz Ltd takes no responsibility for any outage or technical difficulty that results in the website being offline or communications not being received by any member or user or any losses that are incurred as a result of site availability or performance. No responsibility is assumed by www.takeabreak.co.nz Ltd for the corruption or loss of any of the data held by www.takeabreak.co.nz Ltd.
No refunds of subscription fees will be given, unless a charging error has occurred.
Our online credit card payment system is processed by www.paystation.co.nz through The National Bank of New Zealand. We accept Visa and Mastercard.
When you pay for services through our website, you are dealing directly with the National Bank Ltd. No credit card information is stored by us or accessible to us.
www.takeabreak.co.nz Ltd may also provide links to and content from other Internet sites and resources. Because we have no control over these sites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that www.takeabreak.co.nz Ltd is not responsible for the availability of these external sites or resources, does not endorse and is not responsible for any content, advertising products, services or other materials on or available from these sites or resources.
www.takeabreak.co.nz Ltd logos, product and service names are owned by www.takeabreak.co.nz Ltd. If you want to use these in any way then you must contact www.takeabreak.co.nz Ltd for permission.
www.takeabreak.co.nz Ltd © 2006-2007